Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse is my one of my many favourite characters if she is yours to then you are in luck because thats who i am talking about today!did you know that minnie mouse's voice is by Russi Taylor.minnie mouses family includes her sister mandie mouse, her father marcus mouse & her mother margie mouse.Her grand parents are marshall and matilda mouse, How ever her best relatives remain her uncel mortimer and her twin nieces millie and melody. there you now know minnie mouse's family history.Minnie and Mickey mouse were a replacement for Oswald the Lucky Rabitt. Mickey and Minnie made there first apperance at plane crazy.thanks for reading.



this information is from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnie_Mouse

2 comments:

  1. I love Minne Mouse too. I never knew that Minne Mouse had relatives either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog but porky the pig is my fav!
    -naomi

    ReplyDelete