Wednesday, March 3, 2010

spongebob squarepants



Today i am going to talk about spongebob squarepants because he is a very well none cartoon considering he's only been on it for 11 years. He's 1 of my favourite because his laugh is so funny!!!!! It annoys my sister so much its so funnybecause my dog barks at it and its really funny. Oh yah the other thing i wanted to talk about was the theme song which is so awsome i have almost memerized it. It goes like this "who lives in a pinaple under the sea, spongebob squarepants" ok i think you get the point. Thats it for today bye thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to know more...who created this character? What is the storyline? Who illustrated him? How did they come up with the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because it is about spongebob and your life too! I hope to see other posts of yours. Grace M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!! I like sponge bob.he's funny.I think you choose great topic!Good work Lucy! Sally.c.

    ReplyDelete